Gast
Deutsch English
-->

Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: ins pumping and its sometimes hard to get yourself back up for it
ins pumping and its sometimes hard to get yourself back up for it Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 14.02.2020 um 04:38 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
sakura698
User
Rio 2016 organising committee president Carlos Nuzman insists Brazil remains on schedule to deliver a successful Olympic Games despite the numerous problems which threaten to undermine it. A national economic crisis led to the Rio organising committee reducing its budget and infrastructure plans, while a health crisis surrounding the Zika virus means some officials, spectators and competitors are considering avoiding the Games, which run from August 5-21.There are also fears that some of Rios sporting facilities will not be ready on time and that the water will be too dirty for it to host sailing, open-water swimming and rowing events. Despite that, International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach spoke positively about the Games on Wednesday and Nuzman was similarly upbeat when he addressed the media in London on Thursday.We will deliver a spectacular Games, said Nuzman. We are not changing anything about the field of play.Nuzman said the only venue experiencing delays was the velodrome, which he said was 85 per cent finished and just required the track to be laid for completion. The Velodrome, under construction, at the Olympic Village in Rio We have all the support from the three levels of government. Even the companies involved in any other problems, they continue, [so]that we have no delays.Nuzman responded to concerns about the poor condition of the water at Marina de Gloria, where seven of the 10 sailing events will launch. He said that Olympics venues are to be inspected for stagnant water.The field of play of the Olympic Games is the other side of the bay, he said. The international federation gave the approval and we will keep a very strong team to clean, which will start and continue during the Games. The Marina da Gloria in Rio will host sailing events Nuzman also gave assurances that Rios anti-doping laboratory will be fully accredited with a correct and legal framework before the World Anti-Doping Agency deadline of March 18.It will be fully operational for the Games, he said. All the written regulation was approved by IOC, WADA, the federal government and organising committee. Now its in the hands of the federal government until March 15. This will be a strong legacy for us.With only between 12 and 15 per cent of Paralympic tickets and 47 per cent of Olympic tickets sold, there are fears about a lack of atmosphere at venues.But Nuzman was also upbeat on that issue. Many, many sports are already sold out. If we had more tickets, wed have sold more, he said. For the other sports, we have a campaign. Carlos Nuzman expects a successful Games in Rio Brazilians love to buy tickets at the last moment. This happened with the World Cup and other events. I am confident we will have full stands, and I hope sponsors can give the tickets they have to their guests.I think we are in a good way, apart from the problems you mention we have. Also See: Refugee team for Rio IOC: Bids not corrupt WBC horrified at plans King eyes Rio berth Gary Roberts .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Ping Bodie . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/charley-brock-jersey-for-sale/ . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Jason Spriggs .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Hank Lauricella .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city.Rory McIlroy remains in the hunt for a fourth victory of the year after moving up the leaderboard during the second round of the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai. The world No 3 only posted two birdies an opening round 71, but fired a much-improved 66 on Friday to head in to the weekend within six strokes of midway pacesetter Hideki Matsuyama.McIlroy followed a front-nine 33 with three gains in a four-hole stretch after the turn, before following a sole blemish at the 16th by picking up a shot at the last to move inside the top 10. McIlroy sits in a tie for seventh after the opening two rounds Ive been able to come back from six behind with 18 to play, so over 36 holes a lot of things can happen, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I felt like I hit the ball very similar the first two days.I was just able to capitalise on some of the good drives that I hit today and being able to hole a few more putts makes a big difference at the end of the day. Hidekis playing very well and will be tough to catch, but from what I saw out there today, if I can keep that sort of golf going over the next two days I should have a chance.This weeks appearance marks McIlroys first competitive start since the Ryder Cup and a first tournament since winning last months Tour Championship. McIlrroy mixed six birdies with a sole blemish on Friday The FedExCup champion currently sits third in the Race to Dubai standings, with McIlroy still having the opportunity in the coming weeks to match Stensons 2013 achievement of winning both money lists in the same season.ddddddddddddIts a little difficult coming off two weeks of intense competition when your adrenalins pumping and its sometimes hard to get yourself back up for it, McIlroy added. The Northern Irishman has posted 12 worldwide top-10s in 2016 But its a WGC and I think after the FedEx Cup I needed to reassess my goals and try and do the double, win the Race to Dubai as well as what Ive already achieved this year. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Theres a lot to play for and thats why its pretty easy to get motivated for the next few weeks.Watch the WGC-HSBC Championship throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Saturday from 4am. Also See: Matsuyama sets Shanghai pace WGC-HSBC leaderboard WGC first round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports ' ' '

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

Keine Eintäge gefunden
keine Events geplant